Do you remember once how hard you wanted your crush to take an interest in you, but failed miserably? Yes, I can relate too, we all do. It is pretty easy to get a boy’s notice, but not as easy as you think. That one guy you always caught staring at, the one with whom you always fall in love, but he never notices such things. It can be frustrating to be in love with someone who has never seen you except in the classroom. But here, I will give you some tips and a sheer piece of advice to attract his attention easily, follow them, please!
10 Best Tips To Get a Guy to Notice You:
1. Love yourself – But before he notices you, you notice yourself first! Love yourself. Be confident. A guy is much more likely to notice a girl who loves herself and who is proud to be her. If you are already happy with your life, the guy will want to be a big part of it. Don’t be desperate; that is the worst thing one can do ever. So, firstly, learn to love yourself unconditionally; don’t be too cautious about your looks and don’t try to meet other’s beauty standard. Secondly, Love whatever you do; a guy will want to join you when it seems that you are fully content.
2. Dress properly – Dress according to your handling power. You know what looks best on you. Dress well and wear your cutest attire when you are around him. Don’t try to dress in revealing attire unless you can handle that. And most importantly, be comfortable with what you are wearing. And don’t worry; a guy will surely notice a girl who knows to dress properly.
But remember these points:
- Don’t overdo it.
- You don’t need to put on three or four layers of makeup, be natural.
- Keep your personal hygiene.
- Don’t keep checking yourself in mirror all the time.
- Don’t try to look like everyone else, keep your identity apart. If you have frizzy hair, flaunt it nut don’t try to hide it by straightening.
3. Get his attention – And this is the most important part! I know, it is not easy to catch someone’s attention easily, but here I will give you some ways to catch his attention:
- Walk by him. Just walk straight and confident. Don’t linger but don’t walk fast either. Just walk slowly to catch his attention, to check your attire and to see that he wants to know you better.
- Catch his eye. Don’t stare at him like a crazy stalker but occasionally catch his eye and wave your hand with a smile. That will work.
- Don’t take some desperate ways. If he doesn’t notice you straightway, don’t try to get his attention by a wink or tapping him.
- Make a good impression. The first impression is crucial. And if you want a guy to fall for you, don’t forget to give a good first impression. Just smile and keep things light. Don’t be a nagging girl, be yourself and have fun.
- Have a good body language.
- Flirt a little bit. Once you are comfortable with him, you can flirt a little bit just to show your interest in him. Tease him and let him tease you back.
4. Keep him hooked and be positive – Don’t let him distracted from you. Be positive and make sure that the guy keeps talking to you and appreciate the amazing person you are. Maintain a positive vibe, talk about positive things which will motivate others. Don’t talk negatively. Talk about what you like and not what you don’t.
5. Engage him like nothing else! – But only positive vibe will not help; you have to be engaging. A little sense of humour mixed with wits will do the work. Apart from that, ask him about his interests, his family and every other detail about him because believe me, boys love to talk about themselves, and they love to flatter their expertise a lot. However, don’t be too personal like don’t ask about his exes or his sex life.
6. Be nice to his friends – take an interest in his friends. Just like a girl, friends are important to a guy too. And it is important too how you will end up feeling about them. If they don’t like you, chances are they will influence the guy against you. So make sure you get to know them well and be open.
7. Find some common interests – Common interest blends people like nothing else. A common interest can trigger the ‘thing’ between you two quite easily. Not only that, it is a great way to keep talking with him. Whether you find that you love or hate the same sports team or love the same band, this is something that can keep you talking for a long time and can also uncover new facets. Also, if you have already spent enough time with that guy to know his interests, pick those in between a conversation.
8. Observe his body language – Observing his body language is s important as keeping yours. His body language will tell you how he is reacting to your talks and by this, you can decipher his mood feelings. Whether he is paying attention when you are talking or staring at some other place, these signs will speak a lot than anything.
9. Be passionate about your dreams – Talk about your dreams, aims and goals of life. A girl with passion attracts guys more than a girl who isn’t. You should let him see how special you are. Don’t overdo it, but make sure both of you are contributing to the conversation.
10. Ask him out – If the things are going well, break the stereotype, and ask him out! The easiest way to is to use you common interest as an excuse. Tell him that your favourite band is on the town or anything else. However, always be subtle and don’t be too desperate. And the most important thing, be yourself and keep his attention. And if you succeed in doing so, certainly he will ask you out!
I hope these tips are enough to get a guy notice you, or best he can even fall for you. But there some final touch that you should not forget:
- To look cute while you are reading or doing some other works, just twirl your hair around your finger sometimes.
- Don’t be too straightforward. Keep a mystery.
- Try to make the first move. But don’t stress it out too much. Engage him for a casual talk.
- But don’t change yourself to impress a boy! Find someone who likes you for who you are.
- Don’t let a boy take control of your life.
Well, surely there are not any shortcuts or any scientific formulas to attract someone. But if you sincerely try the above tricks, your crush will fall into the trap. And if he doesn’t, I’m sure he must be an alien! However, don’t just quit, aliens do have hearts too (I guess)!