After a very nasty breakup, it’s not surprising that the only thought in your head would be how to win your wife back. The question is, of course, how. How do you win your wife back? What do you need to do get back with the woman who used to love you?
Perhaps you and your wife have already had your divorce, or perhaps you are still in the process of signing the papers. A lot of men don’t really want a divorce. Nonetheless, many are still compelled to go along with it, because their wives are no longer interested maintaining any pretension of being in a relationship. Although this may be the case, you shouldn’t give up, as there are plenty of ways to win your wife back.
First of all, the natural instinct of both men and women, in the event of a breakup or divorce, is to immediately run to the partner who is leaving and plead with them to stay. For men, this can come in the form of begging, pleading, and not-so-subtle gift giving. And although these things may be helpful in establishing more amiable feelings between the two of you, they will not win your girl back. So basically, you will need to take a different approach. One way is to prove to your wife that your marriage and your relationship deserve a second chance.
Okay, that’s great! How do you do it?
Although this may seem difficult to do, the following steps below can help you pull it off. Here they are:
1. Make Changes – People change, and you and your wife also change. When your wife first married you, she had certain perceptions about who you are as a person. Throughout the marriage however, those perceptions changed; and not only that, you also changed. Your wife may not like this.
To put it another way, she married a man but a few years down the line, she ended up with someone different. If there are things in your life that you can improve on behalf of your wife, now’s your chance to make these changes. For example, when your wife first married you, you may have had a great figure complete with strong abs and firm muscles. If, along the way, you gained a little paunch, now is the time to lose it.
2. Don’t Be Desperate – Do not let your wife think that she has complete power over you, or that you are dependent on her. Men as well as Women can become abusive if they believe that their partner’s cannot live without them. So don’t look or act desperate. Avoid calling or contacting your ex until such a time that you’re sure that you can win your wife back.
3. Be Patient – Marriage is about life together. A divorce does not happen in a day, and neither does reconciliation. To put another way, your wife has lost her love for you in a day and you will not regain it in a day. Be patient, fixing and reestablishing a relationship can take while.
4. Try to Cheer Yourself Up – Even the toughest guy can get into a depression after a divorce. If it happens to you, there’s nothing wrong in not feeling so great. However, to win your wife back, you need to appear positive when you meet up with her. Appearing vulnerable, complaining or basically looking like a wreck sends a lot of wrong impressions. So try to avoid looking like you’re suffering from the divorce.
5. Empathize – Try to see things from your wife’s perspective. It’s not easy trying to see things from a woman’s head, but once you have done it, repairing your relationship will not be so difficult anymore, because then you will be able to have a better idea of where the problem comes from.
These are some of the things that you should keep in mind if you are trying to repair your broken relationship. Women appreciate guys who understand what they are trying to say, and the pointers mentioned above can help you with that. So go ahead and win your wife back.