How do you win back your love? The best starting point is to figure out what she wants in your relationship. To put it another way, you lost your girl because your relationship failed to give her something that she wanted. After you have done that, getting her to love you again will be much easier.
The trouble however, is that different women want different things, and as a result, no single answer is enough. So in order to answer that question, you will first have to learn how to ask the right questions. Here is a quick guide on how to do that.
1. Learn Confidence. Confidence can often be more attractive than a pretty face. People see it all the time. Even a short stocky guy can look bigger than he really is because of the way he walks. So if you are to talk to your girl after she left you, you will have to walk the walk first. Once you’ve mastered that, you’ll have your foot on the door, asking her about herself and why she left will be a bit easier.
2. Little things can make a big difference in your relationship. Big surprises can be nice, but unless she likes what’s dramatic, you’ll only end up spooking her. On the other hand, the little things can keep her coming back for more. A humble date at the coffee shop, sending her flowers sometimes or going out for a walk together are all examples of little things that you can do to get her to open up to you. I know that these things may not seem much but sometimes, little things may have big meanings.
3. Prioritize your girl. To put it another way, when you talk to her, try to sound as if you’re asking her for help on how to get her back. This means no talking about other girls or other matters. And besides, she may not respond very well to competition and so there’s no point to getting her all worked up in this manner.
4. If you are attentive to your girl, you can easily remember the things that she’s interested in. The trouble is that sometimes men don’t really pay attention and this can get women very upset. Maybe one of the reasons why she left you is that you’ve neglected to listen to her while she was talking about her interests. So aside from listening to what she has to say, you must also remember what it was that she was talking about before this mess began. Remember that common interests can bring people even closer together. She will appreciate the fact that you took the time to listen to her thoughts.
5. If you want to win back your love, try to become a part of her world. Women, for the most part, value their social network of families and friends. In fact, they value it so much that they would consider their opinions in regards to their partners and boyfriends. So you have to be on good speaking terms with your girl’s friends and family, because they can help you win her back. When you meet them, be polite. Try to make a positive impression. And remember, that if you are to win back her love, you will also have to win back the love of people who are a part of her life.
6. And finally, think about shaking things up a bit. Remember that new relationships are exciting precisely because they are new. As time passes by though, the magic begins to wear off and things fall back to monotony. It happens all the time. So if your relationship is currently in a rut, you may want to invite her someplace new and exciting to get her to open up more. Not only will this excite her, it will also go a long way in showing her that you’re ready for new things, even before you called her up.